Planet Nutria Planet Nutria

Fantastic character design and solid animation. Music wasn't bad either. The one thing that was bugging me about it was the really heavy "Captain Planet" style vibe I was getting from it. It doesn't seem overly preachy beyond the character metaphors, but the pun attacks might be a bit much. I did like how you found a way to incorporate the nature of particular complex molecules into the attacks, though, like the shape of carotene being a long chain, and Vitamin D being activated by sunlight.

The other thing you may want to consider is the complex nature of some food. Dark Chocolate has been proven to have positive effects on heart health, as well as being healthier than mild chocolate (http://www.prevention.com/which-healthier-dark-chocolate-vs-milk-chocolate). On the other hand, you shouldn't forget that things like appleseeds have cyanide in them. Biggest thing that you really shouldn't forget is that sugar is a necessary part of energy production; yes, it is overused to the point where it can be a health hazard, but every carbohydrate is broken down into monosaccharides (best being glucose, monomer of glycogen and sucrose) for use in glycolysis, with the products being used in the Krebs cycle. You might be better using things like artificial sweeteners, which can screw with your metabolic processes even when they don't have any "toxic" side effects.

Hypergon702 responds:

Thanks for the intelligent critique. I'll tell you a secret, Chocolate's original form was Dark Chocolate... Other than that sugar attacks from the enemies are actually using high fructose corn syrup, and there is a bit of story behind that. If it's successful, I'll do the best I can to make this as less preachy as possible, it should be entertaining first and foremost. Also I think you would have to eat a ton of Apples to get cyanide poisoned.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

I do like how the story is progressing through these installments, but I will say one of the things that has made you a recent favorite of mine is your musical arrangements. Props to all of your voice actors, and thank you for putting some interesting music in your stuff. Maybe you'd do well if you cleaned up the mixes and put musical segments in the Audio portal, too, eh?

Goku Walk Cycle Goku Walk Cycle

Looks good, smooth animation. Just, you know... empty beyond that. Will be good if you use what you did here in a more complete work.

Too French! Too French!

Not really much effort, from the looks of it. Your character models looked original, and not like crap though, so you got that much going for you.

Samegame responds:

Nope took me 20 minutes.

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

This could be standalone and have nothing to do with anything, but the writing was quick and witty, and the animation is beautifully done. Fantastic voices as well. If it wasn't for the fact z0ne is so busy with their main output, it would be great to see some more stuff along these lines, even without the actual update news.

ali3ns ali3ns

Lack of sound is a dissapointment. Animation itself is fairly simple, but tells the story well.

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Nice story, bad narration

The art and the story being told were interesting and pretty good, but the narration is on the poor side. A majority of the issue was the whisper. It would have been great if you had told it in a voice befitting a lost child, instead of kids trying to tell ghost stories without being caught up late.

Universithing: Prepared Universithing: Prepared

I like where this is going :)

Keep it up, this looks great already, and is rather well done. I look forward to seeing more from you.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Good, with something special

The flash and writing was pretty good. The jokes kept the idea straight, and they did a good job of pointing out quirks that don't hit you while you're playing. The action scene against dark link was really good- maybe when you finish up this series, you could do a couple of fight scenes. It was well choreographed, and looked good, so please keep the idea in mind.

first creation first creation

Nice sequence, lack of polish

The action sequence itself, while it has a few cliches, is actually pretty good. See if you can smooth it out, add sound and music, and slow it down so the action can be appreciated.