nimble olka nimble olka

Certainly feels unfinished. The look isn't bad, the wall jumps are a nice touch. Lack of sound is surprisingly bothersome. Biggest thing against the actual gameplay is how it can be hard to tell where you are going due to framing. Becomes tough to tell where to land if you go high, and can't really time your jumps ahead of time in general.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Cool game, great feel.

I actually have the game already, but for some reason it fills me with a certain measure of joy to see you put some part of it on Newgrounds. It just feels like it is part of this site, for some reason. Anyway, I've had a lot of fun playing the game- some of the upgrades are pretty creative, and there's an interesting atmosphere to it.

I Survive I Survive

Why do headshots count for nothing?

Not horrible, but there isn't really much to keep me interested. No music, a lack of variety don't help. What really bugged me, though, was that you couldn't increase effectiveness or efficiency via headshots. When you don't have anything to even hide behind, it would be much better if you could at least improve your chances through quick executions, instead of just bullet quantities.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

I really like this game.

Probably the only things i might add are that the temples don't seem to have their fire rates increased with the rest, and there could be a better way to level towers, seeing as the ninjas can get past all of your leveled towers and push through your relatively weak rear guard.

Stack Dream City Stack Dream City

Needs a bigger display

I can't see the numbers that well for the blueprint, but besides that, didn't have much fun since it's legos without the sense of accomplishment. or the post-build fun.

Vertex Shooter Vertex Shooter

Music would be nice

Kind of dull at this point. Music, as always, is a must. when it got to the highest level, movement became severely restricted because it becomes almost impossible to maneuver into a firing position without hitting a block, with how tight they are coming together.

bubble bomber bubble bomber

Meh, not bad

Could use some extra variety- maybe some more levels or environments, perhaps. Also, it would help the gameplay if the guns actually shot bullets that you could point instead of having to click directly on the falling bombs.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Fun game. one major problem

I really did enjoy playing this game. The one thing that really bothered me, though, was that sometimes incoming fire would be masked by floating loot. Now, I do appreciate massive amounts of treasure as much as the next guy, but when it makes it difficult to play, it takes a bit of the smile away.
If that is an intentional effect, however, where you have to figure out what is where, then sorry, I missed the memo.

Still loved this game, though. nice job.

Murder Pong Murder Pong

reminds me more of air hockey than pong.

Is a decent game. though. Sometimes your character moves too fast, tough, and it doesn't hit the puck.

Agent B10 2 Agent B10 2

Not bad

the scope feels pretty slow and floaty, though. Makes it hard to follow a target. And why could you not shoot the exposed bits of head in the tower level?

anyway, my score was 33500